Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Easy Chicken Broccoli & Rice

So, the other day I had my heart set on chicken, broccoli and rice. Only one problem...I didn't have any rice! But, I did have a bag of Lipton Sides in Creamy Chicken. I figured I would give it a try and I am glad I did! Give it a try!

Ingredients:
1 cup shredded cooked chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
1 bag (12 oz.) frozen steamable broccoli florets
1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 bag Lipton Sides in Creamy Chicken flavor (any of the chicken flavors will work)

Directions:
1.  Cook rice according to package directions.
2. While rice is cooking steam broccoli according to package directions.
3. When the rice is done transfer it to bigger pot. Add in the cream of chicken soup, broccoli and shredded chicken. Stir and cook over low heat until warmed through.

***This would also be fabulous with the Lipton Sides Chicken pasta instead of the rice!

That's it! You can not get any simpler than this. Imagine how great this meal will be when you are just getting home from your son's football practice. It's late, chilly outside and everyone is starving. It is easy to double and even triple. So fast and yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment